Brenda Wilking, MA, LPC, CACIII, CVAIII, CFI, PC/DM, Mediator
Brenda Fabian received her Bachelor's degree in Sociology and Law Enforcement from Western State College in Gunnison, Colorado in 1990. She received her Master's degree in Counseling from Denver Seminary in 1994. Brenda has been providing mental health, substance abuse assessment, and victim counseling services for the past 22 years. She has also been providing Child and Family Investigation services, Parenting Coordinator/Decision-Maker services and Mediation services for the past 6 years.
Brenda works with individuals (ages 4+), couples, families, and groups. She has advanced training in domestic violence issues, trauma, parenting education, and critical incident response.
- Crime/violence/trauma victims: child/sexual abuse, domestic
- violence, homicide/suicide survivors
- Military members/families: pre/post deployment
- Anxiety and mood disorders, PTSD
- Life adjustment
- Substance abuse/addiction
- Stress and anger management
- Life skills
- Critical Incident Response/Management